Friday, June 15, 2012

Here we go!

Today's the day. Today's the day that I set off on (arguably) the biggest adventure of my adult life thus far. Am I nervous? Yes, a bit. Scared? Nope. Excited? Sorta....hasn't really set in yet. In the next 2 months I will see and experience things I could only dream of. God will move. I'll work hard, and pour myself out for God - only to be refilled to overflowing, because that's the amazing God we serve. 


Pray for me! I beg you! I need to know that I'm not alone out there. Pray for the girls I will mentor, the people God will use me to touch. Send me letters, if you can. 


Love you all. 
Theresa
(Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9)

No comments: