Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mini update:

Hello, Blogger world!
Just a little update on some things I've got in the works:
I have a deadline on May 7th for a certain amount of funds (so that Royal Servants can purchase my plane ticket.) PLEASE please please be praying that the money comes in! I'm trying very hard to remember that we have a "just in time" God. He's never early, and never late. :)

I have some various fundraisers that I'm working on. Rachel's Burgers is a great, locally owned business that has agreed to let me do a fundraiser there. Just working out with them what date. I am going to be scheduling at least 1, if not 2 carwashes in the near future. I am also going to be having a garage sale to raise a portion of the funds.

If you have any garage sale stuff that you'd be willing to donate to the cause, please let me know as soon as possible so I can get everything arranged.

Thanks for the love and prayers!
-Theresa

No comments: