Friday, April 30, 2010

oy. part 1 - school and normal life stuff.

Okay, I really badly owe you all a post. and so, for the next however-long-it-takes I'm gonna attempt to spill my wandering thoughts out in ink. . . . . or pixels as the case may be. :) Where to begin?

Well, school is going. . . okay. I am mostly enjoying my classes. (other than the one class I'm having to retake.) I have fallen in love with ballroom dancing. We have done Rumba, and now we're doing swing. Oh, I <3 swing. :D (Can't you just see me in my cowboy boots and hat, with a Taylor Swift style sun-dress on?) I've been tempted. So far however, I've only gone to class in t-shirts and jeans.

I've recently started attending youth group and university small group at church. I completely enjoy University small group. It is amazing! I am getting used to youth group again. I don't normally spend much time with junior highers and young high schoolers, but when God calls you to do something . . . it's not a good idea to say no. Anybody else figured this out? I also feel like someday I may be called to work with junior highers. I guess being in and around them is a good idea then, huh? lol.

hmm. Royal Servants. It's the main topic on my mind lately. (wonder why???) I am really trying to trust God with  the finances of it. I know in my heart that if he called me to it I'll get the money. . . but my faith? well the smallest thing i know of is an atom. (Sorry people, I'm a nursing major. :D) It is a heckuva lot smaller than a mustard seed. and that's where I feel like my faith is at. I know in my heart, but my head is kinda. . .lacking. I've sent out a 100 some letters. I've gotten 5 donations. I am thankful for every single one of the precious pennies in those donations. I know that I wouldn't even have gotten that much without God. However, It's a little discouraging when it feels like the work I put into it isn't gonna pay out into anything. I barely go an hour without thinking of what fundraiser I'm gonna plan first. I just need some ridiculous prayer support people. (and I'm not gonna lie, some $ would come in handy.) Oh, I don't know. Becca Peters has been an angel in my life lately. every time I talk to her I feel inspired and reminded that God called me to it. I can do it. He will do it. (Thanks, Chicka.)

Okay. this is the end of the normal stuff. If you want the REALLY deep stuff, read the next post.
<3

No comments: